Thank you, Hans and Mojca, for replies.

The story started in Septemper, 10, when I updated cont-tmf files for my
mswincontext. I did it many times (once there was new update available) but
this time I'm gone into trouble. Context started producing broken pdfs for
every document with third-party font. I spent many days in trying hard to fix
the issue, but nothing was helpful. I was suggested many ideas from the
community, until Hans and Taco noticed that "the latest cont-tmf is not in sync
with binaries"!

How could I ever know that, if these files were posted on current CONTEXT
distribution page? My further attempts to update luatex binary alone did not
succeed.  I was very angry.  Now I wait till Owners "regenerate the big things"
and I can get proven worked version  for Windows. Hope it will be soon.

--
Best regards,
Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky