Am 14.01.2009 um 18:53 schrieb Bart C. Wise:

The code below frames the text area of a part page. The part page removes the footer and headers, then I use definelayout to change the text height & width. It works find until I load the pgf and/or tikz modules. When either of those modules are loaded, the frame is forced to the next page. The only way I can make the frame stay on the page is to reduce the height of the frame; however, then it doesn't fit the text area that I've defined. Why when I load the modules pgf and/or tikz does the frame for the part page get forced to the next page?
How do I fix it?
Is there a better way to do this? (don't say remove the pgf and tikz modules :-) ).

How about this setup?

\defineframedtext
  [partframed]
  [width=\textwidth,