On 3-8-2012 16:50, Sietse Brouwer wrote:
Olivier Binda wrote:
1) does lxml.att("#1","some tag")  really work ?

Hans Hagen wrote:
[various solutions]
You can wikify this ...

I'm looking for a place to put it, but I'm handicapped by the fact
that I know nothing about ConTeXt's XML handling. I don't even know
whether the question+answer is about general lxml.att usage, or a
howto for some specific result. Can somebody tell me:

Is the lxml namespace common and populated enough that it would be
worth creating
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/XML_manipulation to document the lxml.*
functions, much like
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/String_Manipulation documents string.*
and lpeg.*, and
[[table_manipulation]] documents table.*, and
[[Extensions_to_the_Lua_I/O_library]] documents io.*. (Consistent page
names? Maybe for Christmas (or St. Nicholas), if you're very good.)

indeed. the lxml namespace is rather filled up and can have its own page (maybe Hans vd Meer can help with that as he has played alot with the code)