Am 2013-12-25 um 17:25 schrieb Rudolf Bahr <qu...@quasi.de>:

> Nearly all of the hundreds of fraktur-fonts in the world have problems, as
> reported by the
> program "fontforge". But even worse, mostly there is a lack of umlauts, 2 of
> 3 needed
> different "s" and a lack of ligatures. And only very, very few of them have
> in addition to
> the normal umlauts written with double points umlauts with a small "e" above
> instead.

Usable fraktur fonts with e-umlauts, long s and a set of ligatures I found in
my collection only:

- Bastarda-K, probably by Manfred Klein
- Unifraktur Maguntia, see http://unifraktur.sourceforge.net/maguntia.html

(Without e-umlauts there are a lot more.)

Perhaps you should try to fix the y fonts with Fontforge.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://wiki.contextgarden.net