Am 26.12.2013 um 19:56 schrieb Rudolf Bahr <qu...@quasi.de>:

> Hello Hraban,
>
> thank you for answering!
>
> The Fraktur fonts differ in many things from each other. I forgot to mention
> the feature of automatic choice of ligatures when they appear in the text. So
> it's a matter of
> not to be forced to change too much in a given text. I solved my problem
> within 10 minutes by
> creating my own \glqq and \grqq. Next time I will strive for a solution with
> \quotation{…}.

Have you tried the unifraktur fonts, as you can see on the website the font has
features to change
the umlauts and also to replace the normal s with the long s.

\definefontfamily[mainface][rm][Unifraktur Maguntia]

\setupbodyfont[mainface]

\definefontfeature [longs]     [cv11=yes]
\definefontfeature [diaeresis] [cv15=yes]

\mainlanguage[de]

\starttext

\input knuth

schönstes – {\feature[+][longs]schönstes}

ſchön Üben – {\feature[+][diaeresis]ſchön Üben}

\quotation{Quoted text}

\stoptext

Wolfgang