Hello Hraban,

thank you for answering!

The Fraktur fonts differ in many things from each other. I forgot to mention
the feature of automatic choice of ligatures when they appear in the text. So
it's a matter of
not to be forced to change too much in a given text. I solved my problem within
10 minutes by
creating my own \glqq and \grqq. Next time I will strive for a solution with
\quotation{...}.

Greetings, Rudolf