> Am 29.07.2020 um 14:19 schrieb Alasdair McAndrew <amc...@gmail.com>:
>
> Thank you very much, but in fact that script file "vscode-context.cmd" really
> just contains the same command for installing extensions as I quoted above -
> and so produces the same errors.  Maybe I'll go back to trying SciTe - I gave
> it a bit of a go, but wasn't successful.  Of all the information on the
> context-wiki, and the Pragma webpage - where would I go to find the most
> up-to-date information about configuring an editor to work with ConTeXt in
> Windows?

You could try Atom and install the ConTeXt module from
github.com/massifrg/language-context.
Original language-context is outdated, but upstream didn’t react to mails from
Massi and me.
This version also isn’t perfect, but I’m using and occasionally updating it. (I
should re-base it on the current work done for the wiki.) There’s also still no
run command.

Additionally you should install
- language-latex (contains plain TeX commands)
- language-lua
- atom-ide-terminal (for running ConTeXt in place)
- file-icons (only icon package that contains TeX icons)
- pdf-view (not very good, but good enough for simple cases)

Best, Hraban