On Tue, 4 Aug 2020 14:38:05 +0200
Mikael Sundqvist <mic...@gmail.com> wrote:

> To make a symlink worked well here, in the sense that I got a context
> extension in vs code, and when opening a context file it was
> recognized as such.

I was able to install vscode extension by symlinking...

> I could go into the extension settings and enable
> color syntax. Questions:

How to do that?

I do not see such setting - see attached screenshot.

> 1) Is there a way to get autocompletion on all context commands (not
> only the ones I have in the document)? If so, how?

I've the same question?

> I'm on linux and with the latest standalone (lmtx if that matters).

Same here.

I also wonder about snippets, are there some?

To write markdown, I can get great support with *any* editor - Emacs,
Vim, Oni2, ST3(4) and same is true for PHP/HTML/CSS coding which I plan
to do, but ConTeXt support and LSP features are not so great in
comparison while I'd not like being forced to change (ConTeXt) markup
due to editor-related issues.

Anyone?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Even the intelligent are bewildered in determining what is action
and what is inaction. Now I shall explain to you what action is,