We have come to a realization here that if after 15 minutes of troubleshooting
on a frontline machine to just reimage and move on.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Melvin Backus
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2014 9:22 AM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [NTSysADM] RE: P2V DC

I suppose that was kind of my point.  It’s odd.  Despite my inherent ‘need to
know’ what causes this sort of thing, over the years I’ve come to realize that
some things just aren’t “knowable” and learned when to cut my losses and move
on.  We too moved beyond the point of there being anything left physical that
can reasonably be virtualized.  Legacy *nix boxes, etc., are pretty much all
that’s left.  Now if we could just do the same with our the rest of our
workstation users. ☺

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world...