For CVE-2017-5754 [rogue data cache load] you are good as the PCID line
doesn't impact security.
For CVE-2017-5715 [branch target injection] you need a
microcode/BIOS/firmware update.

The Windows patch is installed....
*Windows OS support for branch target injection mitigation is present: True*

But the hardware isn't fixed...
*Hardware support for branch target injection mitigation is present: False*

Which is causing the patch to be disabled...
*Windows OS support for branch target injection mitigation is disabled by
absence of hardware support: True*

As shown here...
*Windows OS support for branch target injection mitigation is enabled:
False*

Once the hardware gets its fix the last two should go True.