Mike is correct.  For more details about the individual results see this Microsoft release:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4074629/understanding-the-output-of-get-speculationcontrolsettings-powershell

hth

gt

On 2018-01-09 5:08 PM, Mike wrote:
For CVE-2017-5754 [rogue data cache load] you are good as the PCID line doesn't impact security. For CVE-2017-5715 [branch target injection] you need a microcode/BIOS/firmware update.

The Windows patch is installed....
/Windows OS support for branch target injection mitigation is present: True/

But the hardware isn't fixed...
/Hardware support for branch target injection mitigation is present: False/

Which is causing the patch to be disabled...
/Windows OS support for branch target injection mitigation is disabled by absence of hardware support: True/

As shown here...
/Windows OS support for branch target injection mitigation is enabled: False/
/
/
Once the hardware gets its fix the last two should go True.