That's true. Americans have saved our european butt many times, most notably in WWI
and WWII. And deserve all credits for that. And deserve all help they need from rest
of us.

It's not simply black and white world with good and bad guys. And I also agree with
Kevin's observations in his Perspective of events thread. Power and strenght has been
misused many times. Many people see USA as evil empire which is responsible for world
injustice and exploatation. But America didn't invent current monetary and economic
system. America is just taking advatage of this system to it's fullest potential and
this is called bussiness. So many people don't think there is something wrong, because
they are just doing bussiness.

It's rooted in 18th century and was established by British empire while it was
dominant force in the world. One of Rotschilds said at that time something like "I
don't care who is in power as long as I controll the bank". He, who issues the money,
has all the power over the rest, by controlling interest rate and value of money.

One economist predicted WWII in year 1918, just after end of WWI. Greater ad more
devastating war will occure in less than 25 years if we don't radically change current
monetary system. And it happend in less than 25 years.
It's a flaw by design. It's like house made of playing cards. We can't make this world
better place to live while based on current economic foundations. There will always be
huge differences, rich and poor and struggle and tensions based on national/religious
and other excuses. But basically, it's economic struggle.

I don't see bright future here. For many years I feel like I am living at the end of
Roman empire and just observing it's inevitable end. I hope I am mistaken.

jang