-----Original Message-----
From: Bartolini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 4:58 PM
Posted To: NTSysAdmin
Conversation: NewYork Terrorist Attack
Subject: Re: NewYork Terrorist Attack

There are a couple towns not far from me where they are celebrating in the
streets over the incident.
I know this is the greatest country to live in. Where else could you see
thousands of people die and hold a rally without being arrested.

The simple fact is there are individuals in our country who are here to reap
the benefits and give nothing back. If it were not true, they would not work
so hard to get here.

I feel that if you do not want to contribute you should leave.
And that goes for anyone no matter who you are.

Forgive me for being so blunt......

David