Celia,
Re your IEEE suggestions (including the one directed at engineers)

They're great - they should work out just fine! I certainly think you
should do more of that slow riding - obviously, it stimulates the brain.

I have just a couple of questions.
1) Is it OK to combine two or more excusxxx er, handicaps, like maybe if
a rider is an engineer who wore a dress - only once - and had ridden
1200 km in new shorts the previous weekend?
2) Have you been working with more engineers lately than you usually do?
...than you usually can tolerate?

Rosella
And my apologies to any engineer who might be offended!

------
To unsubscribe, send a blank message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED],  (613) 230-1064
Web/mailing list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb/Newsletter