"Simpson, Bob" wrote:

> I fear that lawyers and good debaters

(except perhaps those who are mathematicians and tired and impatient and maybe even
cranky sometimes (apologies!))...

> or negotiators will have an advantage
> here, so they must be negatively handicapped to start with.  Those who are
> meek and non-confrontational should receive a several second handicap.

Hmmm - the world isn't enough???

> I would like to put forth conclusively that I am of the meek variety and if
> you don't agree with that I will sue for those seconds and minutes.

I guess we'd better get to work on the waivers!

Celia

------
To unsubscribe, send a blank message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED],  (613) 230-1064
Web/mailing list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb/Newsletter