Rosella Mac Neil wrote:

> 1) Is it OK to combine two or more excusxxx er, handicaps, like maybe if
> a rider is an engineer who wore a dress - only once - and had ridden
> 1200 km in new shorts the previous weekend?

Again, final decisions to the Mugsters. Fine by the programmer  - though the
waiver will have to indicate that all excuses will be listed in the results
(no work for me whatsoever - they'll be placed like the team names were in
the last WTT).

> 2) Have you been working with more engineers lately than you usually do?

No.

> ...than you usually can tolerate?

I suspect that  you're pulling my leg, but I don't get this one. I've always
been exceptionally fond of our IEEE (idiosyncratic, even eccentric
engineering) participants!

Celia

------
To unsubscribe, send a blank message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED],  (613) 230-1064
Web/mailing list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb/Newsletter