Hi,

   I am a newbie to OJB. I am going thru the
documentation and trying to create a couple of simple
entities/relations. I am facing a problem : The sql
that gets generated uses the wrong table creation
first, my primary entities are created last and the
dependent table sql gets generated first. How can I
specify order of creation of entities in XDoclet ? I
am generating repository files thru XDoclet by
providing appropriate javadoc custom tags.

I guess that option must be provided, but I am just
not finding how to do it. Please help.

Thanks.