Hi,

   I am a newbie to OJB. I am going thru the
documentation and trying to create a couple of simple
entities/relations. I am facing a problem. I guess
that option must be provided, but I am just not
finding how to do it : The sql that gets generated
uses the wrong table creation first, my primary
entities are created last and the dependent table sql
gets generated first. How can I specify order of
creation of entities in XDoclet ? I am generating
repository files thru XDoclet by providing appropriate
javadoc custom tags.  Please help.

Thanks.