Hi Tom,

   Thanks a lot for responding.

   I'm grappling with the basic concepts. I see, so
instead of specifying an entity creation order, we'd
rather let another tool (commons-sql) that can
decipher primary and dependent entities, split them
up, and order them by this distinction, and let it
resolve the dependencies.

   Is my understanding correct ?

   Is there any documentation/ usage guidelines
available for integrating commons-sql with OJB ? That
would help me getting kickstarted with the integration
?

   Thanks a ton again.

-ZN