I remember a variety of Euroean cars with column shift four speeds trannies , Saab and Morris chiefly .

I remember the Brand 'F' 'Econoline ' (Falcon based) trucks & vans had an uber rare four speed column shift option but I don't recall any with a seperate reverse actuation .

-Nate

--- In old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I'll bet that there are very few on this e-mail list that know what production car had a 4 on the tree with a separately activated reverse.