I've been buying 100% pump gas for a while in TN. It is definitely more
expensive by quite a bit. It is also not widely available, and sometimes it is
regular and sometimes premium only.

Mark N

Oct 9, 2013 07:30:52 AM, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com wrote:

I don’t think they sell straight gas at the pump anymore… anywhere.  I buy bulk
straight gas (300 gals at a time) and it actually costs more than your 10%
ethanol.

Al Jones