Hi,

following-up on this thread, I managed to get the current r151021 ISO booting
and installing on my Oracle VM Xen host - yay!!

I have installed and tweaked /etc/system such as that the system boots up
sucessfully. However, I am unable to configure the network card, since as soon
as I am trying ipadm create-addr on it, omniOS crashes, dumps a core and
reboots.

Another interesting issue may be the fact that format shows two disks c1d0
<QEMU HARDDISK> and c2t0d0 <Unknown-Unknown>, when there is only one disk in
the system anyway and rpool has been installed on c3t0d0.

Also, there're some occasional log messages to the console about a PCI device
from which no SOF interrupts have been received and which is an unusable USB
UHCI host controller at this point.

Cheers,
Stephan