Hi,

I have started out by simply copying the Xen disk image over to a omniOS host,
where I attached the disk image using lofiadm. I then immediately tried zpool
import -d /dev/lofi, but that didn't output anything. I then ran prtvtoc on the
lofi device:

root@tr1207410:/tr1207410data01# prtvtoc /dev/lofi/1
* /dev/lofi/1 (volume "lofi") partition map
*
* Dimensions:
*     512 bytes/sector
*    1449 sectors/track
*       1 tracks/cylinder
*    1449 sectors/cylinder
*   46312 cylinders
*   46312 accessible cylinders
*
* Flags:
*   1: unmountable
*  10: read-only
*
*                          First     Sector    Last
* Partition  Tag  Flags    Sector     Count    Sector  Mount Directory
       0      0    01          0  67106088  67106087
This is what fdisk says about this volume:

root@tr1207410:/tr1207410data01# fdisk -R /dev/rlofi/1
             Total disk size is 46312 cylinders
             Cylinder size is 1449 (512 byte) blocks

                                               Cylinders
      Partition   Status    Type          Start   End   Length    %
          1                 EFI               0  46313    46314    100

So… there is something there, but how to mount that sucker?

Cheers,
Stephan