Hi All,

Housekeeping:

I went to the archives of this discussion list and worked for a number of
hours in the past week to find nuggets of wisdom for a pending suite of
FAQs. We need the FAQs, IMSNHO. But, the archives are NOT so valuable
without SUMMARY postings.

As we talk on a topic area, someone, hopefully the thread's opening poster,
need to take it upon him/herself to create a "SUMMARY" posting after all the
comments pour in. Streamlined summary posts will help build our knowledge
base. And, as they are posted here, they might get further refinement.

PLEASE: let's post summary posts to this list on all topics of merit.

Case in point: the recent thread about accomidations for "blind" users is
prime example of needing a "SUMMARY" post -- any day now.

The summary posting habit was part of the internet culture years ago.

Mark Rauterkus
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS: More info to come from me in the future -- but I'm not ready yet for
prime time.....