At 1:39 PM +1000 on 1/29/00, Paul Sutton wrote:
>Adrian: The FreeCard Log is now available at:
>http://ufp.uqam.ca/Opencard/Log/index.html

>From looking at this, it seems I've become the de-facto leader. Hmmm...

Also, it would be nice if when it gives thread names, there were links
to the mail archive. it would make reading the relevant threads easier.
The same could be done with quoted messages.

I like the format. The frames even seemed to fit (most framed sites
I've seen are showoffism). The display is a little crunched on my 13",
though. Also, there are HTML errors.

Curious as to why some of the page numbers are negative. This could
possibly indicate a bug, I imagine. Or maybe just a missing 'unsigned'
(or was the program not written in C[++]?)

Also, I think a neat thing to get up -- and the linux server would make
that real easy -- would be a quick forum where one can post his own
idea of what is important. We'd have to have some sort of moderation,
though. Maybe a slashdot clone? Would be neat ;-) Also, a
news:local.freecard.summary could work well for that, too.

Anyway, as to what should be on the front page: Perhaps a list of
recent additions to the summary, to allow people to keep up to date?