>>Adrian: I think eventually we will when the everyday,
>>tedious (yet important) decisions build up. We need
>>someone to make them quickly and only debated by the
>>whole group if there are objections.
>>
>>Alain: Is this really the way that most of us would prefer?
>
>Anthony: We'll wind up with that happening. I'll wind up making 99.9% of the
>decisions in Interpreter, Uli in XBF, etc., because that's who working
>on it.

Adrian: Well, if you're the only person who's going to work on
interpreter we can shut up shop now (and same for Uli with XBF).  This is
meant to be a collaborative effort.  While at this early stage the "I do
this bit, you do that bit" is really the only alternative, when more
people join we need to take advantage of the peer review system which is
opensource's greatest advantage.  What needs to happen is a change from
"Uli's XBF" to "The OpenCard Group's XBF".  Sure we will always try to
give credit (and due credit will always be in the source code), it *has*
to be a group effort.

Adrian: As for leaders, I am keeping an open mind.  We have all worked on
the basis that we will become a big group, but this may not be so.  I
think we just need to take it as it comes, if we get to the stage where
we need leaders to make everyday decisions, then have leaders if not,
leave things be.