>>Adrian: What needs to happen is a change from
>>"Uli's XBF" to "The OpenCard Group's XBF".

>Anthony: But ultimately, Uli will know XBF best, and will proabably be the one
>accepting patches to it. Same with me and Interpreter.

Adrian: I disagree.  I would hope that FreeCard lasts much longer than
any of it's founding members involvemnt.  Also, the code base should
change over time so that eventually almost none of the original code will
be left.  If Uli isn't working on XBF he won't know this new code best.

Adrian: Finally, it is up to the group to accept patches to the groups
distribution of FreeCard.  As you agreed to below, we will only have
leaders if they're needed and that leader may or may not be Uli.

>>if we get to the stage where
>>we need leaders to make everyday decisions, then have leaders if not,
>>leave things be.

>Anthony: Agreed.

Adrian: I know this argument may seem redundant but I feel it is
important that we work together as a team, rather than just a group of
individuals.  If we can achieve that, work will progress faster and
better.  One of the central ideals of a team is that the produced work
does not belong to any particular individual, but belongs to the team as
a whole.  We are yet to make this distinction and it will need to be made
at some stage.

Adrian: I will also admit that it is difficult to take this step, without
having the licencing agreement decided - and that must come after the
partnership agreement.  So, we need to get talking about this partnership
agreement and finalise it.