>Adrian: I think eventually we will when the everyday,
>tedious (yet important) decisions build up. We need
>someone to make them quickly and only debated by the
>whole group if there are objections.
>
>Alain: Is this really the way that most of us would prefer?

Hi,

  I think if we have a clear licence on the code, we can make
decisions using that and mob rule. If we arrive at a common
denominator how we can implement a debated feature, that's fine, if
not, the minority can split off and create an FC version that differs
in that regard. They can still work together on the other aspects.

Cheers,
-- M. Uli Kusterer

              http://www.weblayout.com/witness
        'The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere...'