>wouldn't that prevent some kinda freecard for applications, like VB for
>applications?

Hi,

 then we'd have to LGPL it, instead of using the GPL, but besides that
everything else would stay the same. They'd still be required to ship along
the sources (which I think is only fair).

 My main concern is private users needing standalones. Adding it to non-GPL
applications usually means they want to make money off it, and I think we
needn't risk free availability of FreeCard to allow this. How are the
others thinking?

Cheers,
-- M. Uli Kusterer

             http://www.weblayout.com/witness
       'The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere...'