>What else is happening? The colorized tab stops look good. Trust me, you WON'T
>have difficulty finding your scripts (using the tooltip to say 'hey, click on
>the control (apple) alt and double click to open the script !' Really i think

Hi,

 what exactly are you doing with tab stops and color ?

>the tab stops are not inherently bad i actually like them especially when
>working on multiple items (i.e. i want to set all my check boxes to showBorder
>= True - easier with tab stops since i call the window once and then click it
>X times.)

 You're not giving all check boxes a border, right? It will still look nice
MacOS-like, right? I don't really understand what tab stops you're talking
about? The tabbing order of fields?

Cheers,
-- M. Uli Kusterer

             http://www.weblayout.com/witness
       'The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere...'