On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 11:05 AM, Austin, Alex
<alex.aus...@spectrumdsi.com> wrote:
> As far as bug databases go, I’m kinda partial to ticgit. It stores the whole
> bug database in one git branch that never actually gets checked out. It
> hasn’t been updated in a while, but it’s not exactly a complex system,
> either.

I'm intrigued by having the bug database stored in git together with
the repository. Especially for posterity, offlline usage, etc.....

I was kinda wondering if we could have the wiki stored in git as well.
(14 days cooloff before pushing or somesuch?).

Never looked into ticgit. Did anyone else look at that approach
or other bug databases like it?

--
Øyvind Harboe
US toll free 1-866-980-3434 / International +47 51 63 25 00