Hi Dahlia,

Am 5. März 2012 01:14 schrieb Dahlia Trimble <dahliatrim...@gmail.com>:

> A couple thoughts, not sure if it's your problem or not.
>
> I would probably check to make sure the cache is set up properly and the
> file system it's on has plenty of space. Also make sure the disk isnt being
> thrashed by other processes and that the disk is healthy and not
> fragmented. There's probably some system utilities that can show disk I/O
> activity and disk health.

There is plenty of free space on the disk.

> You may also have network congestion problems that could slow retrieval
> from the asset servers or slow sending of assets to other clients.

How can i figure them out?

I've made a other report from the party from Wednesday on "Pyramid@osgrid".

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B301xueh1kxdVmVZZ18tbi1TdzZ2cGlRaFhDTlo4UQ

The server where "Pyramid" is located is similar to my server. The major
difference is the mono version. There was a time when i had high quite high
network load but is this network congestion?

Status right now: we survive.