Hi Akira. I have now updated the "show threads" method to show threadpool statistics for the main threadpool. Please note that each XEngine script engine will also have it's own threadpool (which can be seen using the "xengine status" command). Might need to improve this further.

"show threads" will also show all in-use threads. However, at least on mono 2.6.7 this isn't reported by the VM so won't be shown.

I'm not sure whether this will help you or not in tracking down performance issues. In some situations it could help (e.g. if threads are encountering deadlock the number of 'in use' threads will leap up, though you've probably already noticed deadlock by the long-running threads reporting monitoring failures and the sim locking up).

So I'd be happy to hear suggestions for additional data and I'll implement them if I can, since I think this is going to be a growing area of concern. Unfortunately pinning down performance issues with a system as complex as OpenSimulator (with massive numbers of threads and user generated scripts) is likely to remain a significant challenge for the forseeable future.