I'm sorry to say that you'll have to take the ThreadPool numbers with a very very very large pinch of salt. I believe they only refer to the built-in mono thread pool and not the SmartThreadPool which is the one actually used (and beyond that the core simulator and xengine use separate pools). I will try and improve this situation soon.