Well OSS devs, be prepared to be banned by anyone using the redzone
thing even when using unpatched LL svn. Sorry to spam, but this type of
attitude is spreading, and I thought that *EVERYONE* on this list best know.

[14:54] zFire Xue: Your comming up as Community Developer
[14:55] zFire Xue: which is an open source viewer that someone has made
into a copybot viewer.  Yours might not have been, but it reads just
like one that is
[14:55] GC Continental: which is a false positive
[14:56] zFire Xue: It isnt snowglobe
[14:56] zFire Xue: and its a known copybot
[14:56] zFire Xue: So Im confused about the falseness part
[14:56] GC Continental: it is snowglobe. This is unpatched source.
[14:57] GC Continental: anything not on the TPV list as of yesterday
can't connect to the grid at all. This one does.
[14:58] GC Continental: someone may have altered the sources on their
personal viewers, but the svn of anowglobe isn't a copying viewer
[15:00] zFire Xue: Ok, I have 3 people with your same signature.
[15:00] zFire Xue: I have 2884 with snowglobe signatures
[15:01] GC Continental: 'd suggest you hop onto the opensource-dev
mailing list... there has to be a better way of detecting.
[15:03] GC Continental: If there is, that's going to be the best place
to has it out. There are a few people on there you'd want to be in
contact with, such as Marine and most of the  Emerald crew.
[15:03] GC Continental: as well as meroiv, rob, and Q linden
[15:04] GC Continental: (I can't type today)
[15:04] zFire Xue: I have no interest in being in contact with any of them.
[15:05] zFire Xue: I will get a copy of Linux snowglob and test.
[15:05] GC Continental: Compile it yourself - use the svn sources
[15:05] zFire Xue: but being that I have IDed Snowglobe over 2800 times
with the system, and then there is you, and 2 others... it doesnt look
good that you are such a rare exception.
[15:06] GC Continental: You'll have the same viewer I have.
[15:06] zFire Xue: That explains how someone may have made a copybot out
of it.
[15:07] GC Continental: Copybot came out before the sources were
released. Nov 2006.
[15:08] GC Continental: I'll forward it to the dev list. Thank you for
your time.

--GC