On Sat, May 01, 2010 at 06:53:49PM -0400, Glen Canaday wrote:
> Though WHY anyone wouldn't want to come HERE to talk about client
> detection is far beyond my grasp. That's like AVG not wanting to talk to
> Microsoft.

Probably because it's a moronic asshole, who is only
interested in making money with the product and doesn't
care if 1% are false positives.  Not until LL comes
knocking on their door anyway.

I guess that the only reasonable response (unless LL
wants to get involved) is to find out how the detection
works and write a patch that makes SURE it won't be
detected (which then can be used by everyone, but malicious
viewers will do this anyway, whether or not we do or not).

So, how does this thing "detect" the mentioned "signature"?

--
Carlo Wood <ca...@alinoe.com>