On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 11:31:46AM -0600, Ahrens, David (David) wrote:

> Martin,
>
> Can you resend the attachment.  I didn't receive it. I'm very interested in a
> smaller openssl library.  Do you have any memory profiles, statistics on the amount
> of size reduction you were able to achieve?

For the convenience of the mailing list readers, attachments are not forwarded
but are only stored in the request tracker. You can download it from the
ticket information for ticket #676 (right hand side at the bottom of
Martin's message).

Best regards,
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/