 David> Can you resend the attachment.  I didn't receive it. I'm very
 David> interested in a smaller openssl library.  Do you have any
 David> memory profiles, statistics on the amount of size reduction
 David> you were able to achieve?

The identical thing happened last time.  Username=guest, password=guest.

 "http://www.aet.tu-cottbus.de/rt2/Ticket/Display.html?id=533";
 "http://www.aet.tu-cottbus.de/rt2/Ticket/Attachment/3941/2567/smallOpenSSL.tar.gz";

The attachments aren't sent to the OpenSSL mailing list.  This is
probably good as we don't get large binaries in the email.  It would
be good if the header had some links to RT and if the body provided a
link to the specific file.

fwiw,
Bill Pringlemeir.