On Jun 14, 2017, at 11:24 AM, X-igami <orim...@saliers.com> wrote:

I'm looking for diagrams for the simple origami shirt (no tie).  I can find
lots of instructions on line for various origami shirts, but I'm interested in
actual diagrams.  I was able to find diagrams for the shirt with a tie.

I have quite a few convention folders, so if someone happens to know which one
it might be in that would be good too. Or a pointer to a book perhaps.

Thank you,
Mark

Hi, Mark,

There are diagrams for a shirt with no tie in LaFosse and Alexander’s book
Money Origami: Make the Most of your Dollar (Tuttle Publishing, 2009.) It
indicates that the model is “Based on a design popularized by Florence Temko
and Modified by Richard Alexander in 2006."

Hope this is helpful.

Judith Powell