De : Costel Seitan [csei...@slb.com]
Date d'envoi : mardi 5 mars 2013 15:40
À : oscar-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : Re: [Oscar-users] RE :  RE : OSCAR 6 installation

Hi again,

Thank you for your help.
Mea Culpa!  I used the UYOK option and it passed the DHCPDISCOVER step.

NOTE: When using UYOK the rsync is started onto the master node with:
rsync --daemon --port=873 --config=/tmp/filebIECYl

I stopped it and re-launched it with the
/etc/init.d/systemimager-server-rsyncd start

and now it looks ok:
/usr/bin/rsync --daemon --config=/etc/systemimager/rsyncd.conf

Olivier, the dhcpd.conf seems OK.  I am not sure how the option routers will be
used onto a private network.
However, I manually changed the line
option routers 192.168.0.90;
(192.168.0.90 being my master)
option routers 192.168.0.1;

It seems working quite OK.

NOTE: In case I would like to access the internet from the nodes the master
should be my router .. but I don't really want this for now.

There is something else I would like to ask you.
I noticed that the section [overrides]
/etc/systemimager/rsyncd.conf
contains a line
hosts allow = 192.168.0.90/255.255.255.0
It look strange to me because I was expecting something like
hosts allow = 192.168.0.0/255.255.255.0

Is this correct?

I will let you know how the boot and the installation of the first node works
(in progress).

Best Regards,
Costel