Hi Stephan, (Robert there is a comment about the svn repository in
here that may be of interest to you)

OK. Can I ask what is perhaps a more stupid question now..

Can you confirm the correct svn source..

I used the one detailed on the OSG site, but it refers to the .com
URL. That gave me repeated errors.
So out of curiosity I changed it to the .org URL and it pulled
everything down flawlessly.
This is where I have been downloading from over the weekend as we
corresponded.

I can confirm that I have nuked my machine, deleted all traces of any
sign of OSG, and tried building this as both a 10.5 distrib and also a
10.4u distrib.. and also as XCode2.4 and XCode3.0 compatible.

I am still getting the OpenGL error references I mentioned earlier. Is
it possible I am going to the wrong repository? Do you have more than
one! Seems unlikely as you told me you had fixed various other linking
probs and I grabbed it again and they had indeed gone..

Thanks,
Stephen.