Hi,

> will this implementation be avaible for the osg community, new shadow
> implementation ?

Yes. Thats my intent. I derived it from osgShadow::ShadowMap - it could be
integrated with osgShadow.  But I had to create a bunch of supporting classes,
so after all, the code may not be clean enough to place it directly as new
shadow algorithm in osgShadow lib.
I will probably first create some sort of example and if Robert and community
gives it green light I may repack it into osgShadow::LispSM.

But don't expect this too soon ;-(. I won't have time to this in this month. I
will try to submit it around the end of March.

Wojtek