Yes, but the file .cpp needs a file to be performed.
What's this file?

Thanks
Aurora

Alberto Luaces ha scritto:
From the location where you installed OSG source code, look at the examples/osgterrain directory. You will find osgterrain.cpp.

El Thursday 21 February 2008 11:38:29 aurora restivo escribió:
Hi Robert,

I apologize for the trouble, but I don't understand of what file it has
need the example of osgTerrain.

Thank you
Aurora Restivo

Robert Osfield ha scritto:
Hi Aurora,

You code is going off on the wrong track.  Don't use ShapeDrawable
here at all, don't try returning a osg::Geode.  You should be
returning the osgTerrain::Terrain, this is the node you should be
concentrating.  Please look at the osgterrain example.