Hi!

the image jpg in enclosure, is the result of the terrain that I have drawn beginning from the matrix of the altitudes. I would want to know if a way exists for not visualizing the quotas equal to 0.

the source code is found in the file morfologia.txt

Thanks in advance.
Aurora Restivo

Jean-Christophe Lombardo ha scritto:
Hi,

You should have look to the osgshape example source code (http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/browser/OpenSceneGraph/trunk/examples/osgshape/osgshape.cpp)

jcl

viruses.

<<inline: terrain.JPG>>

int** m= g->leggiFile("morf0.txt");

osg::HeightField* hF = new osg::HeightField();
        hF->allocate(296,410);

        for(int i=0; i< 410; i++)
        {
                for(int j=0; j<296 ;j++)
                {
                        if(m[i][j]!=0)
                                hF->setHeight(j,i, m[i][j]);
                        else
                                hF->setHeight(j,i, m[i][j]);
                }
        }

        hF->setXInterval(41.0);
        hF->setYInterval(29.6);

        osg::Quat* quat=  new osg::Quat(0,0,180,45);
        hF->setRotation(*quat);

        osgTerrain::Terrain* terrainNode= new osgTerrain::Terrain();
        osgTerrain::HeightFieldLayer* hFLayer= new
osgTerrain::HeightFieldLayer();

        hFLayer->setHeightField(hF);
        terrainNode->setElevationLayer(hFLayer);

        osg::Geode* geode= new osg::Geode();
        osg::ShapeDrawable* draw= new osg::ShapeDrawable(hF);
        geode->addDrawable(draw);