Hello all,

Is there a way to set the resolution of the screen itself for gaming?  Lets
say you have your viewer window full screen, but the player is on a machine
that does not have quite the hot graphics card, so they want to dump their
resolution to keep the frame rate up.  Are there any other things they can
tweak in addition to this?  I had already thought of providing lower level
of detail models, turning off extra lights, turning off
anti-aliasing, and using lower res images.  Anything else I can do for my
players that are GPU challenged?

Thanks,
-- Rick