On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 8:14 PM, Night Hawk
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Thank you. I don't mean to be rude, but you have the option to
>  ignore/not reply the mails you don't feel like answering (or hard to
>  find addressing).

Well ignoring mails that I find rude is an option.  It's not one I
want to take, this is why I raise this topic, to fix it.

Otherwise I will just start ignoring posts. Then you don't get the
support your want.

>  So, I think we can take it easy. As I said, people have good reasons
>  for things they do.

People also often don't they are offending people unless its pointed out.

>  And also thanks for the others who has chimed-in some good fun in
>  previous replies. It was good time reading them, though I won't be
>  having much left to spare for any more replies on this topic. As I
>  said I don't like debates.
>
>  PS: By the way, who ever said "Rice" or "Bush" or "Bill" are more
>  human names than Night or Hawk :-)

The point I'm trying to make is that you need to sign your posts, it
doesn't matter what you decide, you can't just go adopt a silly name
and then think people will be happy to address you by it.

Now if you want to be addressed by Col, Night, Hawk, make your choice.

If you don't make a choice, then it'll be a that rude bloke who gets
ignored because he can't be bother engaging in basic way that most
humans find polite.