Hello,

I'm using OSG 2.4 and VPB 0.9.8 and I'm having an issue. I'm handing
osgdem raster texture files with transparency but the resulting
terrain models seem to ignore the alpha channels entirely. Also, I
thought VPB alpha'd out NODATA regions. For some reason, it seems to
be coloring them solid black instead, for me. Does VPB support having
transparency in the texture imagery? I've tried various PNG and
GeoTIFF images and seem to come upon the same result. I've tried the
various --RGBA and --default-color command line options to no avail.
Am I missing something?

Thanks