Hi Gerrick,

I have never built VPB under OSX, and have to defer to developers that
work under OSX for fixes/direction on that platforms.  What I have
done is to try and mirror some of the changes that have being going
into to core OSG to help with the OSX build side, but I don't have any
first hand experience of testing it yet.

I do have an G4 on loan, so I do plan to get this machine setup and
test builds against it.  I will still need direction on OSX issues,
though, as I'm no expert on this platform.

Robert.