Glad to hear this. I'm also glad to know that it works with installing OSG
into /usr/local.  My next task will be to get CMake to make real OSX
frameworks installed in /Library/Frameworks, or in a custom location, for
inclusion in a distributable app.
I'm also experiencing some strange crashing in my app under OSX (in
Leopard). It may be a library initialization issue. (But the same code works
perfectly under Linux.)