Hi Luigi,

Thanks for the testing.  Curious how each different version of VS is
generating a different sets of warnings.  The new warnings are down to
a combination of pruning #prgrama warning disables from
include/osg/Export and upping the default warning level.  At this late
in the game the we can either suppress the warning or lower the
warning level.  In this case I've gone from suppressing the specific
warnings that were causing your problems, changes now checked into the
OSG-2.8 branch.

The compile error with the tiff plugin only occurred for the debug
build, the release build ran fine so it does suggest a mis-match in
the build of the tiff library.   Are you able to recompile this from
source?

Robert.